Madine interview for CUFC

Guest AbbeyOwl

Semedo was nearly moved on in the summer but his wages prevented that. Madine has been in prison for 4 months and has a raft of forwards ahead of him so he doesn't warrant a starting spot ahead of them yet. Better to send him out on loan to get more game time than he would here.

If gray didnt wasn't curious as to how he makes a comeback he wouldn't have given him the chance to make one.

Erm he hasn't given him a chance he has shipped him out to a Club at the bottom of League One.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Erm He's kept him under contract rather than sacking him.

Do you think that was his decision? Had absolutely nothing to do with him, MM is hardly going to let him sack someone we paid money for that may have value to a League One Club. SG didn't make that decision at all and he hasn't played him or put him on the bench as so many were speculating he would do.

It was a club decision. If they were keeping hold purely for value reasons then it makes little sense. His value is current very little, we have to pay him and we have to pay Carlisle if he plays again. Most clubs in league one don't have lots of money to pay on fees, at best they would probably offer something like covering the cost of his contract. Which we could have terminated anyway.

If they didn't want to see how he is on his comeback and felt he just wanted rid in the near future I don't think we'd be fannying about. He may well move on but we clearly want to have a look at him first and make a decision.

Edited by Bluesteel

@GaryMadine9: Interesting to see how many of my 'friends' unfollowed me when I was away. Be funny watching them crawl back when I'm back on top

Classy

think he is on about the hangers on who were round him all the time then didnt want anything to do with him.

I think it is a positive comment to be honest. He is realising that they dont care about him. Bit like chris evans with gazza