2 tickets for Boxing Day (Vs. Blackpool)

Hello all (apologies if this is in the wrong section)

I have 2 tickets to sell and am willing to accept £10 for each of them, for the boxing day match (Vs. Blackpool). We are season ticket holders who are not able to make the match due to family commitments (gutted we can't make it). We will have the season ticket stubs exchanged for match day tickets.

They are 21 rows up in the middle of the kop, great view and are together.

We live in Sheffield 6 and can arrange for you to collect the tickets or may be able to drop them to you.

If you are interested please reply to the thread or send me a message.

Up the Owls!

I would just like to say that we do normally give our tickets away if we can't attend,but as we both can't make it, we thought we would sell them this time. We do buy season tickets each year and have two other family members who go to the games (and pay) some of the time.

Also, we thought that £10's a ticket, for anybody who has commitment to Wednesday, would be a good price.

Happy Christmas everybody and here's to a great 2009 for SWFC. :biggrin:

Thanks

Edited by We are all Wednesday

I would just like to say that we do normally give our tickets away if we can't attend,but as we both can't make it, we thought we would sell them this time. We do buy season tickets each year and have two other family members who go to the games (and pay) some of the time.

Also, we thought that £10's a ticket, for anybody who has commitment to Wednesday, would be a good price.

Happy Christmas everybody and here's to a great 2009 for SWFC. :biggrin:

Thanks

have u still got them pal

Guest mattruck

Hello all (apologies if this is in the wrong section)

I have 2 tickets to sell and am willing to accept £10 for each of them, for the boxing day match (Vs. Blackpool). We are season ticket holders who are not able to make the match due to family commitments (gutted we can't make it). We will have the season ticket stubs exchanged for match day tickets.

They are 21 rows up in the middle of the kop, great view and are together.

We live in Sheffield 6 and can arrange for you to collect the tickets or may be able to drop them to you.

If you are interested please reply to the thread or send me a message.

Up the Owls!

id be happy to buy them from you if you're still offering? i've got a season ticket myself but know two people that want to go