Special offers for Owls fans

Guest plentyoftheblue

Guest plentyoftheblue

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce discount deals for two of our upcoming games:

Friends for a Fiver v Plymouth on Tuesday October 28

Season ticket holders can buy an extra ticket for just £5. Tickets on sale now. One ticket per season ticket holder.

Kids for a Quid v Norwich on Saturday November 29

Children under 16 years can get a match ticket for just £1. Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders/members on October 24 and on general sale October 31.

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. An adult ticket must be purchased at the same time as an under-14 ticket. Maximum of four kids tickets per booking.

To book either of these matches, visit the ticket office or buy online.

I think the club should be praised for these offers, If we turn up in our numbers then this maybe prompt them to have these discounts more often.

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce discount deals for two of our upcoming games:

Season ticket holders can buy an extra ticket for just £5. Tickets on sale now. One ticket per season ticket holder.

Children under 16 years can get a match ticket for just £1. Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders/members on October 24 and on general sale October 31.

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. An adult ticket must be purchased at the same time as an under-14 ticket. Maximum of four kids tickets per booking.

I think the club should be praised for these offers, If we turn up in our numbers then this maybe prompt them to have these discounts more often.

i agree but i think theres a ruling as to how many discounts you can offer in any one season.

i assume that is just badly written and the having to buy an adult ticket at the same time doesn't apply to ST holders? :blink:

Superb you can bank on there being bigger attendances for these games. WELL DONE SWFC

I agree. I wonder how many extra 1000's it put in the Plymouth gate of 16,515.

Without the offer there would have been under 15,000.

If these offers get a cool reception from our fan base then the club will be less likely to do them in the future.

If there isn't over 20,000 for the Norwich game then there's something seriously wrong.

Edited by sheffsteel

I agree. I wonder how many extra 1000's it put in the Plymouth gate of 16,515.

Without the offer there would have been under 15,000.

If these offers get a cool reception from our fan base then the club will be less likely to do them in the future.

If there isn't over 20,000 for the Norwich game then there's something seriously wrong.

How long you got