Absolute Wednesday Legend.....

Guest DirtyLeedsOwl

"This was a massive move for me even though it was difficult to turn my back on Sflaphorpe after doing so well there. There's only Sheffield Wednesday I'd have left for - and I love working for Brian Laws. He rolls his sleeves up and gets involved with the lads. He's not stand-offish and creates a good team spirit.

Come off it Hinds....

lol

And if Hinds was not one of us lot before, he certainly is now after that interview!

Guest Beelzebub

If that was all it was why did you flip off back to the sty for a few days to lick your wounds. :biggrin:

Because i had to evaluate how we lost to a team as poor as Wednesday.

If you dont think its unproffesional then you are an idiot. Does a boxer say after a fight "yeah he was a scumbag" or a tennis player "yeah he was a right piece of sh!T"

The player has shown what a piece of scum he is by doing this and i cant wait to see him humiliated him at the lane.

It all depends who the opposition is, if say it was Mike Tyson then yes he is a scumbag, the same goes in all sports be it football or F1

If you dont think its unproffesional then you are an idiot. Does a boxer say after a fight "yeah he was a scumbag" or a tennis player "yeah he was a right piece of sh!T"

The player has shown what a piece of scum he is by doing this and i cant wait to see him humiliated him at the lane.

It all depends who the opposition is, if say it was Mike Tyson then yes he is a scumbag, the same goes in all sports be it football or F1

It all depends who the opposition is, if say it was Mike Tyson then yes he is a scumbag, the same goes in all sports be it football or F1.

But of corse these comments dont bother you piggy ilegitimates as it was only THREE POINTS.

why has this repaeted 3 times?

Edited by jones140673

The biggest pasting in your history was a 2-1 defeat in April 1993.

So yes you can be battered in a game without the score being high.....

and i still have a headache from all the jumping and shouting i did, In fact im going for a lie down.:Dark Sleep:

Guest Beelzebub

The biggest pasting in your history was a 2-1 defeat in April 1993.

So yes you can be battered in a game without the score being high.....

Ah i see now, yes your right and i am glad you see my point.