Absolute Wednesday Legend.....

Guest DirtyLeedsOwl

Guest Beelzebub

"It has to be a highlight, one of the best days of my career to beat - can I say? - the pigs . . no, United," said the Killamarsh-raised former Tranmere, Hull and Sflaphorpe centre back.

(Richard Hinds)

FULL ARTILCE:

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/...Owls.3711689.jp

Top lad

A truly pathetic move by a poor player. A serious lack of proffesionalism and a disgraceful lack of respect for Sheffields biggest club. He should be ashamed of himself the idiot.

Guest DirtyLeedsOwl

A truly pathetic move by a poor player. A serious lack of proffesionalism and a disgraceful lack of respect for Sheffields biggest club. He should be ashamed of himself the idiot.

go play with yer light saber gaylord

So poor that Billy Sharp is still struggling to find a way out of his pocket almost a week later. Anyway, I thought poor sportsmanship was de rigeur down at the sky, despite Colin's departure. If your own little post match tantrum was anything to go by, the bitter squeals of defeat on Saturday rivalled the sort of porcine uproar usually only reserved for the sties at Melton Mowbray on a production day.

Guest Beelzebub

So poor that Billy Sharp is still struggling to find a way out of his pocket almost a week later. Anyway, I thought poor sportsmanship was de rigeur down at the sky, despite Colin's departure. If your own little post match tantrum was anything to go by, the bitter squeals of defeat on Saturday rivalled the sort of porcine uproar usually only reserved for the sties at Melton Mowbray on a production day.

I think i speak for Earth when i ask this, "what are you babbling on about?"

Good god is this guy not banned yet. That's another 5 seconds of my life wasted reading his latest turd

Guest Beelzebub

Vader....

Beating the Blades is a matter of life and death......

For some it's far more important.........

Mr. B. Shankly had an inkling of what it means.

Mr Shankly spouted sh!t, it was 3 poiints dropped, nothing more.

I think i speak for Earth when i ask this, "what are you babbling on about?"

love this Tw*T make my day every time i read his Posts! he trys sooooooo hard for attention bless mummy must not love him enough! awwww come here little piggy ill give you a hug!!!

"It has to be a highlight, one of the best days of my career to beat - can I say? - the pigs . . no, United," said the Killamarsh-raised former Tranmere, Hull and Sflaphorpe centre back.

(Richard Hinds)

FULL ARTILCE:

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/...Owls.3711689.jp

Top lad

Go on ziggy son!

:laugh:

If i see him over the weekend i shall purchase him a pint or two.....

Guest Beelzebub

love this Tw*T make my day every time i read his Posts! he trys sooooooo hard for attention bless mummy must not love him enough! awwww come here little piggy ill give you a hug!!!

I would rather hug a giant turd that has been in a metal room under the sun for 6 years festering.

Guest Beelzebub

i bet you wish your players could say they'd beat the pigs hey weezle lad!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When we beat you at the lane the players will wont say they beat the pigs they are proffesional. They will say we beat that pathetically poor team in blue and white. And it was easy.

When we beat you at the lane the players will wont say they beat the pigs they are proffesional. They will say we beat that pathetically poor team in blue and white. And it was easy.

oh yes the ever so professional united players quote "but but we was cheated out of the premiership i want another go!!! west ham should be sent down :'( :'( :'(" very professional!!!

:laugh:

lets stop your little game weezle, dont you worry about the match at the lane just yet..... thats in the future, yet to happen.....

our game at hillsborough happened, its FACT..... 2-0 is wedged in the record books.... probably the biggest spanking you've had since boxing day....

Ziggy is an owl and he played in the team that BATTERED your lot from start to finish.

LEG-END