Unpopular opinion

5 hours ago, victorturner said:

Nobody is expecting us to win every week. Of course not. The point is about our recent record which is really depressing and looking fatal having brilliantly under DR caught up the other strugglers. It's how we are faring at the real business end of the season, the real crunch time, and we need a win at Blackburn because we have just won one in seven and drawn two  not too difficult home fixtures and drawn a third home fixture which was admittedly more difficult-after gifting Norwich two goals , one in particular through complete suicidal play. 

But you’ve been having a pop at him when we were doing better than we are now mainly because of the way we play out from the back.

Had we not played as openly we’d be down now. Hopefully we can win enough points in the last 3 games to stay up otherwise it’ll be a painful summer of the usual suspects blaming the manager and saying he should’ve done this and he should’ve done that even though what he has done is retrieve a sh!tshow of start to this campaign.

7 hours ago, Jim said:

But you’ve been having a pop at him when we were doing better than we are now mainly because of the way we play out from the back.

Had we not played as openly we’d be down now. Hopefully we can win enough points in the last 3 games to stay up otherwise it’ll be a painful summer of the usual suspects blaming the manager and saying he should’ve done this and he should’ve done that even though what he has done is retrieve a sh!tshow of start to this campaign.

My points included that he and the players had retrieved it after we had those wins against Millwall, Bristol C, Rotherham and Plymouth. We had hauled ourselves back by March 6th. 

42 minutes ago, victorturner said:

My points included that he and the players had retrieved it after we had those wins against Millwall, Bristol C, Rotherham and Plymouth. We had hauled ourselves back by March 6th. 

I’m not arguing with you Victor and I take your point. Bottom line is this squad of players isn’t good enough to sustain that level of consistency. Having Poveda missing for a few games recently hasn’t helped matters.

9 hours ago, Jim said:

I’m not arguing with you Victor and I take your point. Bottom line is this squad of players isn’t good enough to sustain that level of consistency. Having Poveda missing for a few games recently hasn’t helped matters.

Poveda missing has been a very big issue, Yes definitely.