League 1

I keep looking at the results ftom L1 and as much as im glad we arent there, we were in a whisker of having another season.

I find L1 and championship far more interesting than the pompous, media hyped pl.

Bolton and posh got off to a flyer and i think theyd have been our biggest threats.

Derby and reading looking poor so far

As much as we want Wednesday in the PL I do think the novelty would wear thin pretty quickly. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Too many overpaid prima donnas 

I follow the Championship and League One/Two far more than the Prem. Foreign owners, VAR and diving has completely ruined it for me and not forgetting all the hugs and shirt swapping in the tunnel pre and post match

• Like 1

17 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

As much as we want Wednesday in the PL I do think the novelty would wear thin pretty quickly. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Too many overpaid prima donnas 

I follow the Championship and League One/Two far more than the Prem. Foreign owners, VAR and diving has completely ruined it for me and not forgetting all the hugs and shirt swapping in the tunnel pre and post match

Aye but the money to develop Hillsborough and see some good players on the turf wouldn’t go amiss.