Fantasy football

I need to vent really...

I am in a head to head mini league that plays for money, £20 entry, randomly they're virtually all farmers in Ireland 

I do crap in the normal league because I base it all around the head 2 head league

Last night it came down to my De Gea and my Sterling v his Kepa

Clean sheet wins me the game, I'm confident, he had triple captain Haaland which I've seemingly overcome

First thing is fat Frank Lampard has randomly dropped Sterling from the squad entirely... that's 2 points down the swanny I at least expected. De Gea v Kepa it is.

Chelsea are atrocious, De Gea makes some saves, he's in for a clean sheet, then they give up bothering to close down a man and De Gea lets a tame shot in- I lose the clean sheet bonus

I do the maths and it's 78 all. I check the rules - if it's a draw then goals scored wins (Me)

In the dying seconds Man Utd make a completely tame shot - Kepa retrieves it, that takes him to a threshold of saves that gets him a bonus point and costs me £150 - £350, I have bench boost chip ready for the final and probably would've taken the bigger sum.

I check the other semi final - I would have beaten both of the other 2 teams

All this is bad enough, but this is the 3rd year in a row I have 1) lost in the semi by a point 2) would've won the other semi final teams and possibly 3) would've won the final if I had got there.

I'm not angry at De Gea, he did his bit for me over 2 games but I'm absolutely fuming at Frank Lampard. If we got rid of Darren Moore there is absolutely no way I would want him - so why is he at Chelsea ffs.