Italy v England 23/03 - away tickets

I know the only way of getting official away tickets for England is to be a member of England Fans and go in a top down ballot with points similar to Wednesday. 

Im in Italy midweek when this game is on and (bit of a long shot) wondered if any Wednesdayites on here who watch England away could source me a ticket in the away end? 

It’s in Naples so don’t really fancy sitting in a home area as they have a bit of a rep. 

Probably get sweet FA (see what I did there) but if anyone can help drop us a message cheers 

On 25/01/2023 at 21:18, hopevalleyowl said:

I know the only way of getting official away tickets for England is to be a member of England Fans and go in a top down ballot with points similar to Wednesday. 

Im in Italy midweek when this game is on and (bit of a long shot) wondered if any Wednesdayites on here who watch England away could source me a ticket in the away end? 

It’s in Naples so don’t really fancy sitting in a home area as they have a bit of a rep. 

Probably get sweet FA (see what I did there) but if anyone can help drop us a message cheers 

Naples is quite dangerous in any event, so do take care !

I’d think twice about going even if it was a Wednesday game 

55 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Naples is quite dangerous in any event, so do take care !

I’d think twice about going even if it was a Wednesday game 

Yeah I’ve been before for a non football trip. Wasn’t getting anywhere so decided to treat myself to Inter v Juve the previous Sunday in the San Siro

All members have to collect in person so you’re unlikely to find someone who would travel out there and collect their ticket and not want to go.

Also, Italian law dictates that all football tickets have names on them and they will check against photo ID on entry. 

I was in Milan for the last England game out there and they were strictly enforcing ID check. 

you may be able to get a ticket in the Italian end but I wouldn’t risk it, you’ll stick our like a saw thumb and Naples is rough as hell at best of times. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, swintonowl said:

All members have to collect in person so you’re unlikely to find someone who would travel out there and collect their ticket and not want to go.

Also, Italian law dictates that all football tickets have names on them and they will check against photo ID on entry. 

I was in Milan for the last England game out there and they were strictly enforcing ID check. 

you may be able to get a ticket in the Italian end but I wouldn’t risk it, you’ll stick our like a saw thumb and Naples is rough as hell at best of times. 

that’s really useful cheers. Decided it was a bit of a far fetched idea so sacked it off and going to the San Siro instead to watch Inter v Juve the Sunday before

5 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

that’s really useful cheers. Decided it was a bit of a far fetched idea so sacked it off and going to the San Siro instead to watch Inter v Juve the Sunday before

probably worthwhile booking tickets before as the naming thing is for all games. 

there’s a good tiki bar right near the ground called Chiringuito, but it’s on the opposite side of the ground to the metro. 

1 minute ago, swintonowl said:

probably worthwhile booking tickets before as the naming thing is for all games. 

there’s a good tiki bar right near the ground called Chiringuito, but it’s on the opposite side of the ground to the metro. 

cheers for the bar tip, yep I’ve bought my ticket already, take it ID means passport? Weren’t cheap at £170 but I’m really looking forward to ticking that famous ground off