One Step forward Two Back!

The positives and step forward was that we looked dangerous going forward, scored two and should have scored many more. At 2-0 we had two excellent chances to make it 3-0.

The negatives for me are the manager again and his in game management and decision making. I don't understand why he bought Berahino on? He is so weak and ineffective. Surely if he is wanting to take FDB off and move Patterson back, Kamberi would have been the obvious change to make there. It's so poor.

You cannot hide from the fact Moore is looking clueless. He has signed all these wingers and now we are not playing with wingers.

It's a shame because it is probably the best we have played today for long periods. Certainly the best we have looked going forward. If you add Windass to that it will only get better. However, I did think they were a shambles defensively, we were going through in 3s and 4s, how we have not scored when FDB mis controlled it, really poor.

It just feels like this group of players need a manager to really lead them, who knows what he is doing and gives them a consistent platform to perform.

I am not even going to listen to Moore after the game because it will make me angry. Ultimately he has been let down by his attackers today because we should have won, but that Berahino change imo cost us.

Ah well.

• Haha 1

I believe this group of players is far better than the performances we see week in week out. You are exactly right they are crying out to be properly led by a decent manager and a big personality on the pitch. If you’re 2-0 up you don’t want lightweights out there, you need some sh1thousery and strong words from time to time…was Berahino the right sub to make today when you’re taking off a strong midfield runner?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1