Brunt to Stoke

15 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Not surprised given who's in charge at Stoke!

True 😉 I'm surprised he didn't sign a PCA at Christmas. Stoke fans aren't happy 🐵

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

True 😉 I'm surprised he didn't sign a PCA at Christmas. Stoke fans aren't happy 🐵

Not allowed to are they. Only a week before the contract ends I think.

I wouldn't have minded him here. Could have done with his leadership.

Edited by pazowl55

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Not allowed to are they. Only a week before the contract ends I think.

I wouldn't have minded him here. Could have done with his leadership.

With The ONeil connection it looks like it's certain. He hasn't pllayed this season. As much as I'll respected him it's maybe time, as I said he almost went at Christmas but the deal collasped. Ask yourself if he wasn't an old Wednesday player Would you still want him. It like Berahino wanted to come back to kickstart his career. Flop at Stoke, Flop in Belguim, I don't want him back

2 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

With The ONeil connection it looks like it's certain. He hasn't pllayed this season. As much as I'll respected him it's maybe time, as I said he almost went at Christmas but the deal collasped. Ask yourself if he wasn't an old Wednesday player Would you still want him. It like Berahino wanted to come back to kickstart his career. Flop at Stoke, Flop in Belguim, I don't want him back

Berahino hasn't been a club captain for several years respected on and off the the pitch and does numerous things to lift the community. well he may do community work but you know what I mean. 

I want an experienced pro with a work ethic that will lead others to do the same. Barry will do instead. 😀 

See the other Brunt thread on here I go on about why I wouldnt mind if we signed Brunt in that.

11 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Berahino hasn't been a club captain for several years respected on and off the the pitch and does numerous things to lift the community. well he may do community work but you know what I mean. 

I want an experienced pro with a work ethic that will lead others to do the same. Barry will do instead. 😀 

See the other Brunt thread on here I go on about why I wouldnt mind if we signed Brunt in that.

I see where you're coming from. But it's hard to compare to compare Barry whose a CDM to Brunt whose mainly a winger. Barry is also second choice behind Romaine Sawyers and is subbed on to close a game.His stats when both he and and Brunt have played head to head, which I admit have been few and far between Barry's been far better . Yeah that could be down to lack of game time, but, when you're behind Diangana, Pereia, Phillips and even sometimes HRK. It's understandable. Sometimes time just catches up to players, Brunt has leadership, but, become a coach. I don't want him to another bust that we send to Stoke. I hold him in a higher regard than ;that

Edited by Guest