Stoke seating plan

Got stoke tickets but somehow I'm at the side of the pitch in restricted view seats. Does anyone know if stoke have changed where the away end is as I was always of the impression it was behind the goal? Either that or I'm sat in the home end! I also cant see how any seats in the ground are restricted view unless maybe you were sat at the back and the roof restricted view of the far end.

Any insight would be appreciated

On 24/12/2019 at 16:25, oneeyedmilkman said:

Got stoke tickets but somehow I'm at the side of the pitch in restricted view seats. Does anyone know if stoke have changed where the away end is as I was always of the impression it was behind the goal? Either that or I'm sat in the home end! I also cant see how any seats in the ground are restricted view unless maybe you were sat at the back and the roof restricted view of the far end.

Any insight would be appreciated

Allways been behind goal unless its been changed this year. 

Cant see it though. 

I not seen my tickets yet though so cant help. Wen I get them in morning I will have a look wer we are

Guessing you bought from swfc ticket office?

Edited by Evansy14

1 hour ago, Evansy14 said:

Allways been behind goal unless its been changed this year. 

Cant see it though. 

I not seen my tickets yet though so cant help. Wen I get them in morning I will have a look wer we are

Guessing you bought from swfc ticket office?

Yeah whenever I've been stoke I've been behind the goal. Yeah I rang up the other day when a few had been returned. I cant see how any seats in the ground are restricted view and I cant see how I'm side of the pitch, unless the lady on the phone was mistaken. Strange one! Itll be one of those where I get to the ground and theres no tickets for me, there never was and my banks been cleared out!