We Could Be Top Of The League Tomorrow

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Ey up Baggiehy. Have a good season mate. Two wins for us both today, and Wednesday and The Baggies to go up. 

Would do nicely.

Indeed it would how's the pre-season been? you look like you've kept the core which is always good. We've built a side with young players this season maybe too soon for us. I think stoke and derby have built well but they'll have to do it again in the prem with the likes of McClean whose great at this level and rubbish in the prem. Our Squad this afternoon will be interesting as to whose staying and whose going

23 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Indeed it would how's the pre-season been? you look like you've kept the core which is always good. We've built a side with young players this season maybe too soon for us. I think stoke and derby have built well but they'll have to do it again in the prem with the likes of McClean whose great at this level and rubbish in the prem. Our Squad this afternoon will be interesting as to whose staying and whose going

It’s been a very erm, interesting season for us. 

Got rid of 7/8 first team squad players, lost arguably our best youngster for nowt, and brought diddly squatt in. Talks of a transfer embargo having spent too much in previous seasons, but only rumours because the club has gone radio silent on it.

So, despite having a challenging season last season, our Chairman must think we have a better chance this season with a smaller squad and no additions. With our injuries record, some may suggest he’s lost the plot, but not me, oh no. No further comment.

In summary then, the aim is to finish as high above the relegation places as possible, hoping we don’t pick up injuries, ahd that the likes of Gary Hooper and Kieran Lee can recover from their long, long, term injuries sometime soon.

I think Derby will struggle btw, I don’t share your optimism in that regard. I also think Stoke will do what a lot of relegated teams from the Premiership do, and underestimate the strength of this league and stay here a while. It’s one of the strongest leagues in Europe. Not The Baggies though, oh no, they’ll do well of course. Probably. Possibly.

lol

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1