The missing link...

Guest RocketOwl
16 hours ago, slinger208b said:

... in my opinion is Hutch.

Far too much gets through the midfield without his energy and tenacity, things look much more solid when he plays.

I also think this could be what Carlos alluded to with his "end of season" reason for not attacking.

I remember him saying in an interview before this season began about needing the defending/defence to be better to allow the attackers to do their thing.

I reckon he doesn't feel comfortable unleashing the force without a solid platform...

Just stands next to centre backs too.

30 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Then i don't understand your question about building the team around him...

Ok. What I meant was that he is the type of player that we need. A leader, first on team sheet, a fighter that kind of player which we are lacking the TYPE of player to build a team round. 

17 hours ago, slinger208b said:

... in my opinion is Hutch.

Far too much gets through the midfield without his energy and tenacity, things look much more solid when he plays.

I also think this could be what Carlos alluded to with his "end of season" reason for not attacking.

I remember him saying in an interview before this season began about needing the defending/defence to be better to allow the attackers to do their thing.

I reckon he doesn't feel comfortable unleashing the force without a solid platform...

It’s not.

Its forestieri.