Do we need Forestieri back OR...

1 hour ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

You can neutralise the need for pace if you move the ball quickly.

We have physicality in the form of Hutch, who hopefully will be back in the fray soon.

We have goal scorers. Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher, Joao, Nuhiu and Forestieri are more than enough if used correctly and you play to their strengths.

Granted Rhodes missed the one chance he had last night but if you multiply his chances then the likelihood is he'll stick one away.

Passing the ball across the defense endlessly, looking backwards every time we get the ball, playing far too deep and running out of ideas 40 yards from the opponents goal are our issues.

The solution isn't always to chuck endless money at transfers, as our policy over the last 2 years has shown.

Spot on.   And nowt wrong with Clowne !

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Or should we be looking for a couple more players as attacking and creative as Forestieri is?

My gut is that we should go shopping.

I know I know.... we've spent so much ££££ BUT we've not really gone out and bought ourselves anyone who can step in as/when Forestieri is injured/sulking/leaving the club

I would rather us go out and get a couple of exciting young pacey players who get the ball with a mad confidence and go straight for the jugular and head straight for the direct attacking play we're missing, who can help create chances and dare I say it shots on goal.

Are you looking forward to Fernando's return?

He’s exactly what we are missing 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Or should we be looking for a couple more players as attacking and creative as Forestieri is?

My gut is that we should go shopping.

I know I know.... we've spent so much ££££ BUT we've not really gone out and bought ourselves anyone who can step in as/when Forestieri is injured/sulking/leaving the club

I would rather us go out and get a couple of exciting young pacey players who get the ball with a mad confidence and go straight for the jugular and head straight for the direct attacking play we're missing, who can help create chances and dare I say it shots on goal.

Are you looking forward to Fernando's return?

No money available.