My first derby

Well that went. When we scored it felt magical hugging strangers but otherwise pretty awful. 

£50 for a ticket which is about what I earn in a week is a lot for me.  That's five games I've now managed to attend under Chansiri and we have played for in them all (Wembley,  Huddersfield playoff,  Ipswich and wolves).  I think someone's been pulling my leg about us getting into playoffs last two seasons,  seem more like relegation fodder when I go. 

As I can't get much is special to attend but it's a bit sickening now after five defeats.  

To top it all off I thought I would splash out on a programme mainly for the kids to read,  someone spilt all over it so that got ruined and another fiver down the drain. 

I think my curse is actually real 

:duntmatter:

24 minutes ago, darklord said:

Well that went. When we scored it felt magical hugging strangers but otherwise pretty awful. 

£50 for a ticket which is about what I earn in a week is a lot for me.  That's five games I've now managed to attend under Chansiri and we have played for in them all (Wembley,  Huddersfield playoff,  Ipswich and wolves).  I think someone's been pulling my leg about us getting into playoffs last two seasons,  seem more like relegation fodder when I go. 

As I can't get much is special to attend but it's a bit sickening now after five defeats.  

To top it all off I thought I would splash out on a programme mainly for the kids to read,  someone spilt all over it so that got ruined and another fiver down the drain. 

I think my curse is actually real 

:duntmatter:

Obviously there is no connection between you going and our performances.  That is just chance. I don't get to a lot more matches than you, and I think I was all those you mentioned (was that the Ipswich game where the kid scored against us on his debut?).   At least today we saw an exciting match with plenty to talk about.  Better than some 1-0 defeat.  That feeling when we equalised was special even though it was fleeting given the admittedly pretty dire performance our lads put in today.  Wednesday will always have there ups and downs and that's part of why we go to Football matches.  And I bought a programme today, which would have been a nice souvenir  if we had got a spectacular victory, but actually is pretty tedious, so you aren't missing much.  WAWAW!!