My first derby

Despite being 40,  tomorrow will be my first derby match.  I've got little work done this week and an equal mix of nerves and excitement has been building. 

I only attended my first Wednesday match when we were in league one and I've only managed about 6 games since (due to money restraints mainly).  This will be my fifth game since Chansiri took over (though no wins yet,  not even a good performance!!)  but I did get to the Wembley playoff game and last year v Huddersfield and while the result was disappointing the atmosphere felt amazing to a match starved Owl liked me.

I'm wondering will tomorrow feel that much different to those? 

Edited by darklord
  • Thanks 1

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, darklord said:

Despite being 40,  tomorrow will be my first derby match.  I've got little work done this week and an equal mix of nerves and excitement has been building. 

I only attended my first Wednesday match when we were in league one and I've only managed about 6 games since (due to money restraints mainly).  This will be my fifth game since Chansiri took over (though no wins yet,  not even a good performance!!)  but I did get to the Wembley playoff game and last year v Huddersfield and while the result was disappointing the atmosphere felt amazing to a match starved Owl liked me.

Good luck to the team (they don't need any luck) and good luck to you darklord hope you have a great day and everybody in the ground as well. Apart from those in the upper lep west who I hope hate every minute

Edited by Copthorneowl

1 hour ago, darklord said:

Jesus... can't you stay at home? lol

• Haha 1

Just now, darklord said:

Maybe I should sit with the pigs 

Last away match I went to at BL I sat with the pigs on the upper tier (only ticket I could get) when we won 1-2 with Tudgays worldy, and at the end of the game I looked over at all the Wednesday fans below with a smile, but they were sticking rods up and laughing thinking I was a Pig lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Last away match I went to at BL I sat with the pigs on the upper tier (only ticket I could get) when we won 1-2 with Tudgays worldy, and at the end of the game I looked over at all the Wednesday fans below with a smile, but they were sticking rods up and laughing thinking I was a Pig lol

Hahaha!

can just picture that look of anguish!