Advice

1 hour ago, trevdi9 said:

welcome to  owlstalk Spencerowl I started off like you not knowing anyone ,they are sick of me now lol sorry to hear about your wife my friend my heart is with you ,

They are a great bunch on here mate , we have banter as you  do on these sites but when push comes to shove they always shine through and are there for you to a man  , , i was told once  the wednesday family look after there own , and believe me it is true to the word mate

Learnt pride gets you know where and rather reach out than say nowt and just be a miserable git. 

Glad to here such such a good story, addictive site this - proper makes me laugh sometimes 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

This thread is great, what a top bunch of folks we've got here. Spencer's gonna end up having to dodge calls on matchdays and put his phone on silent at this rate lol

Ha ha that would be a good problem to have and yes agree our fans are great - shouldn't be surprised, although some comments on here (other threads and topics) are pretty savage glad it's got a good response

Sorry for your loss Spencerowl.  

Definitely think you're doing the right thing by taking the time to do something you enjoy.  

The responses in this thread have restored some faith in my fellow supporter.  Not really much more advice I can offer you than what's already been mentioned.

I've met a few of the people from this forum in person and I've yet to meet a bad one.  

Hope you find some people down south who share the love for this club and you get to visit Hillsborough a bit more regularly.  

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Sorry for your loss Spencerowl.  

Definitely think you're doing the right thing by taking the time to do something you enjoy.  

The responses in this thread have restored some faith in my fellow supporter.  Not really much more advice I can offer you than what's already been mentioned.

I've met a few of the people from this forum in person and I've yet to meet a bad one.  

Hope you find some people down south who share the love for this club and you get to visit Hillsborough a bit more regularly.  

Seems there are loads, been doing a lot of internetting (a word :manager:) so looking positive. Be up there on Friday if it kills me