New ownership

Guest ka58

Guest Frickley Owl

So, is your point that you don't like that we've been taken over by a rich individual, with vast personal wealth and a secure, stock market leading company providing him with a steady and lucrative income...

...because you personally have never heard of him and he's foreign?

So, is your point that you don't like that we've been taken over by a rich individual, with vast personal wealth and a secure, stock market leading company providing him with a steady and lucrative income...

...because you personally have never heard of him and he's foreign?

Just feel its a bit of a leap into the unknown - and lots of scare stories for clubs that have had similar scenarios. You've just put a load of words in my mouth.

Guest Frickley Owl

Why is it any more unknown than a local consortium?

Or any more unknown than Milan given that Pompey went down the crapper after he left?

Or any more unknown than the Glaziers at Man U who had decades of sport investment in the US but effectively have mortgaged Man U up to the eyeballs?

Get a grip mate.

Guest Frickley Owl

PS if you're the piggy fan many suspect, may I also add, why is it any more unknown than some random Saudi bog roll salesman buying a quids worth of club as a toy then not investing anything of substantial value?

PS if you're the piggy fan many suspect, may I also add, why is it any more unknown than some random Saudi bog roll salesman buying a quids worth of club as a toy then not investing anything of substantial value?

Because he's providing game changing investment, please do keep up.