The Championship is Barmy

Just been looking at the league table and what I see is really mad to be honest. After 1/3 of the season gone, 18 teams have chucked away half or more of the points they could have got. Even 3rd/4th & 5th have chucked away 18 points or so!

I know we have been crap but to be "only" 10 points off the play-offs after 16 games is really outrageous. Potentially this could be clawed back in just 5 games, not that I think we are capable of stringing together 5 wins of course, but it just goes to show what a tough league this really is. Anybody will and can beat anybody on the day, it would just be nice for us to pull one of those "surprise" results out of the bag.

After watching the Leicester match today, Dave Jones has got to be a worried man. I fear 2 decent beatings by both Leicester & Forest unfortunately which could spell the end of his reign.

However, after this we have Watford at home, Cardiff away, Bristol City home, Barnsley away, Charlton at home. Cardiff aside we could have a good chance to go on a little run here, a point against Leicester (all be it very doubtful) could kick start another 5-6 weeks of safety for Dave Jones giving us until January at least away from disaster.

You just never know!

Agreed its a tight league an anything can happen im very optomistic that good things can happen who knows if say jan comes an we are only still 10 points off playoffs you think mm would spend ?

IF we are only 10 points off which I doubt very much then I would expect MM to spend. He may see it as a chance worth taking. We need to get rid of some of the crap though as the squad is pretty big. For me COG, D Jones, Taylor, Bennett, Coke to name a few should go.

Any more than 10 points and its time to shut up shop!

IF we are only 10 points off which I doubt very much then I would expect MM to spend. He may see it as a chance worth taking. We need to get rid of some of the crap though as the squad is pretty big. For me COG, D Jones, Taylor, Bennett, Coke to name a few should go.

Any more than 10 points and its time to shut up shop!

There is 1 or 2 tough games coming up but there is some points to be taken bristol city barnsley charlton and bolton all one after another in december 12 points up for grabs an lets be fair apart from bolton other teams look pretty evenly matched to us ?