Foundation Day on Saturday. Tickets £15. Any stand.

Just when we get our form back a Foundation Day pops up! If you're a Foundation member you should have recieved 3 vouchers for 3 different games entitling you to buy a ticket in any stand for £15. First voucher is v. Peterborough. I'm buying for a friend to see the real start of our revival!

You can also take a friend for £10 to Thursdays foundation night at Hillsborough with Steven Bywater and martin taylor. Free for members, £10 for a guest, including pie and peas!

Guest davet30

Just when we get our form back a Foundation Day pops up! If you're a Foundation member you should have recieved 3 vouchers for 3 different games entitling you to buy a ticket in any stand for £15. First voucher is v. Peterborough. I'm buying for a friend to see the real start of our revival!

You can also take a friend for £10 to Thursdays foundation night at Hillsborough with Steven Bywater and martin taylor. Free for members, £10 for a guest, including pie and peas!

Old news -- http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/182809-peterboro/

Owls Foundation members all get a £15 voucher for this game so they have very little excuse not to attend although I'll be cutting it fine as I've a Birthday party to attend @ Damens so I apologise in advance for maybe leaving early that day.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Are Bywater and Taylor doing a turn as 'Pie 'n' Peas'? That would be amazing.

Up there with league of gentleman's star turn " creme brulee "

Edited by Paulos_Medication