Back to the "Beautiful Game" tomorrow?

Lets hope that Chris Kirkland gets a round of applause from the home crowd tomorrow and show the world what "healthy" sportmanship/rivalry is all about.

As for the game, I for one believe we could nick this one. A Derby fan friend of mine says that on Saturday they were noticably sharp and first to the ball but should be beatable by good football and an arial threat....but then, what does a Derby fan know about good football these days?

Get 'em up for this lol !

Lets hope that Chris Kirkland gets a round of applause from the home crowd tomorrow and show the world what "healthy" sportmanship/rivalry is all about.

As for the game, I for one believe we could nick this one. A Derby fan friend of mine says that on Saturday they were noticably sharp and first to the ball but should be beatable by good football and an arial threat....but then, what does a Derby fan know about good football these days?

Get 'em up for this lol !

Would be a nice gesture.

Looking forward to getting back on the pitch. Another performance like the Leeds game and i think we can be in with a chance of winning.

I'm predicting a high scoring game. 3-2 to the Owls.

Edited by H2Owl