You guys all calling for Leeds fans to be punished

Guest Socks off

Guest TonyOwl88

This is what I've been aware of while posting about this, so I'll differenciate it for clarity's sake:

1. One guy's actions should not impact on everybody. He should be prosecuted as an individual, just like I said re: the guy that punched Sean Derry. No double standards.

2. L**ds were unprovoked, where as that pitch invasion was retaliation for a Palace pitch invasion. (all involved in the attempt at violence should have been punished, and hopefully were).

3. We condemned the actions of those fans, and booed their pitch invasion. L**ds fans were seen celebrating the assault on Kirkland, (see tv footage).

4. Look at L**ds record of trouble inside and outside stadia all across the country. We don't have that.

5. Sounds like the guy is a known hooligan, and it is L**ds responsibility to alocate their away tickets for our ground amongst eligible members of their fanbase.

6. Criminal damage is always a crime

All wrong doings should be delt with, and my belief is that they should receive a penalty that fits their failings and disgraceful behaviour. I believe that is a ban on fans at away games as well as a fine. We got a fine I believe for the Derry incident, and while we were disappointed that it happened in the first place, we accepted it.

Just accept the fact that in noway should it have occured the keeper had no idea he was coming an the fact the guy has already had a ban for life ? It was during the match no reason in order to have done what he did... The circumstances was far diffrent when our fans did what they did after a pitch invasion been relegated it changes the whole feeling not that i agree with it in anyway! leeds are pure an simple thugs!!

Can't wait for bellend rd its gunna be proper messy

Just what are you looking forward to? I doubt it's a messy game, but something to do with ours and their fans? Sounds to me like you are looking forward to some form of retribution? Correct me if I am wrong. I sincerely hope I am, but doubt it.