How many goals...?

My son came up with this question, so I will credit him, but it got me thinking and so a genuine question:

Out of the 19 goals we have scored this season, how many goals have we scored when COG wasn't on the pitch...?

i can think of JJ's first against Millwall and Barkley's penalty against Bolton...!

If the answer is I suspect the majority of them, I wonder how this potentially impacts any view that he shouldn't be part of our starting 11.

This and the fact that he has scored FIVE times as many as any other striker we have...!

Yes, I'm pro-COG, but also more so pro-playing our most in-form striker, whether that is COG or anyone else...!

My son came up with this question, so I will credit him, but it got me thinking and so a genuine question:

Out of the 19 goals we have scored this season, how many goals have we scored when COG wasn't on the pitch...?

i can think of JJ's first against Millwall and Barkley's penalty against Bolton...!

If the answer is I suspect the majority of them, I wonder how this potentially impacts any view that he shouldn't be part of our starting 11.

This and the fact that he has scored FIVE times as many as any other striker we have...!

Yes, I'm pro-COG, but also more so pro-playing our most in-form striker, whether that is COG or anyone else...!

Agree with you totally. All this clamour for Madine to play is unwarranted.

Oldham- all 4, subbed on at 45

Derby- all 3, played full 90

Birmingham- 2 of the 3, subbed 81

Millwall- 2 of the 3, subbed on at 58

Fulham- 0/1, didn't play

Palace- 1/1, subbed of at 61

Hudds- 0/1, subbed on at 78

Bolton- 0/1, subbed on at 75

Burnley- 2/3, subbed off at 82 (bizarre)

I am pretty sad looking all this up but interested me as well. Of course, it's all relative- he has been playing quite a bit and naturally will be on the pitch when we score. How many he gets involved in, and scores (more than I realised), however, is the more pressing matter.