MADINE AND RODRI STARTING TONIGHT !

That nyoni is never gunna make it with us

My lad knew him pretty well, said he was a decent player, i saw him a few times, and he looked tidy, but he seems to have hit a brick wall and just cant progress any further, my lad doesnt see him much anymore as he lives over in the states now, but when they do talk, i get the impression he's going to be here longterm

Guest Big Guns

My lad knew him pretty well, said he was a decent player, i saw him a few times, and he looked tidy, but he seems to have hit a brick wall and just cant progress any further, my lad doesnt see him much anymore as he lives over in the states now, but when they do talk, i get the impression he's going to be here longterm

Deffo hit a brick wall ,I reckon he should move on before we flip up any chance he had of making it

Saying that now,that useless mccaulys fooked off things,might improve

Guest JonTheOwl66

Well that doesn't contradict at all.

Deffo hit a brick wall ,I reckon he should move on before we flip up any chance he had of making it

Saying that now,that useless mccaulys fooked off things,might improve

he cant be any worse for playing with players like Corry and Lavery, maybe we might bring a few of them through in the F.A cup

Well that doesn't contradict at all.

what?

my lad knows him,

tells me hes good,

im not sure,

my lad now lives in the states, so doesnt speak to him often.

Nyoni tells my lad he's staying at Wednesday longterm if he gets the chance when they do talk,

what part of that is too difficult for you?