Joe Mattock - Not good enough infact total poo pooe.

Guest walang

Sorry, I am a Brighton Fan but like this board.

JM was at Brighton for the early part of this year (ie last season)

He was generally reckoned to be OK going forward but not that great defensively but, importantly, he was played at Left Back and not Right Back.

He apparently has something of a history with Leicester where he started out so look out for that when you play them !

PS - I thought Wednesday were decent when they came to the Amex

Mattock should be nowhere near our 1st team and needs to be got rid of. Having been thrown a life line against Huddersfield, any player with any brain would have known not to give the ref an opportunity to even the game up having already sent one of their players off and having just got into the game at 1-2, but having already been booked he goes and does what he did and off he goes. Fool does not describe his actions adequateley

Guest Bedders

I think defensively this kid is shyboo!

Only way it would work with him would be (IMPO) if Antonio played other wing & we played another left back in front of him or left sided midfielder. Playing an out & out winger in front of him is a crazy idea as he isn't good enough defensively. There is no support for him playing a winger in front of him. Im thinking along the lines of the support King n Worthington gave each other.

Question is do you set you whole team up around the defensive frailties of your left back?

Who'd be a manager eh?