Still 39 games left

Dave Jones at the moment has a wealth of skill and experience at his disposal trouble is they are not playing as a team but like individuals which may take time and after this excellent run we have been on its hard to take because as fans we want to win every game.

Maybe the very thing that made the team so successful last year was the cross country runs in Greno woods, the team spirit ethos in adversity they came together and what has happened is by dismantling the team and bringing in so many new faces he is struggling to keep everyone happy hence his comments about sticking together after all it seems to me in business that smaller companies with trusted employees seem to fair better and are easier to manage when things go wrong than larger ones in which employees seem to take liberties and it is easier to skive.

So all in all maybe he does need more back room staff as highlighted in other posts, someone the players trust as they look like they need some extra guidance at the minute with things not going their way, and maybe this will stop the dressing room becoming even more divided and ultimately DJ getting the sack which i think wouldn’t do any of us any favours this early into the season.

But the most important thing as fans is we don’t get on the players backs too much as individuals and if you feel you must boo the do it at the end of the half or full time and boo the whole team collectively as it is a team game after all UTO.

We havent gone from worldbeaters to a bad team overnight, i cant believe anyone thinks DJ has come out of this smelling of roses, he's made some mistakes, but dont we all, yes i'm a little bit concerned with some of his comments, but wednesday have never had a manager who i didnt think was daft at least some of the time, i guess thats what being a fan is about, but he cant have done what he's done and be an idiot, and not half of it included Terry Burton, so untill Lord Milan deems otherwise, he's the gaffer, and he gets my support.