Whats Gone Wrong?

Guest richiekaye

Promoted teams which do well tend to stick with the core of their team which brought them success in the first place.

We had ONE starter from the Wycombe game at the start of today's game.

We have changed many solid, committed players who knew each others game inside out (Llera, Reda, Madine, CoG, Semedo, Bywater, JJ) for a selection of journeymen, loanees and youngsters.

Surely an experienced manager like Dave Jones should know better?

Promoted teams which do well tend to stick with the core of their team which brought them success in the first place.

We had ONE starter from the Wycombe game at the start of today's game.

We have changed many solid, committed players who knew each others game inside out (Llera, Reda, Madine, CoG, Semedo, Bywater, JJ) for a selection of journeymen, loanees and youngsters.

Surely an experienced manager like Dave Jones should know better?

Yeah but Wycombe and Bolton are miles apart too.

Guest foreverSWFC

The team seems all over the place at the moment, no order or stability. It's late September and the manager doesn't even know what the best 11 is.

i know ill need a tin hat, but i dont think its anything to do with the players abilities, i simply dont think we are a team anymore, how many times did we come back from the dead last year, how many times did we refuse to lay down, the team, the manager, the staff, the fans, we were one, there was a pride in what we all felt we were trying to achieve, Reda wasnt the best full back in the league, but i wouldnt have swapped him for any other, same with Semedo, Madine, COG, Lowe, Llera, Megson got a wave of confidence moving that DJ expertly capitalised on, all he had to do was build on that further, but he hasn't and scream all you like, this year he has destroyed a lot of that confidence the side had, i think we have 2 squads, not that development thing either, we have Megsons v Jones's and that is worrying