Decisions I can't get my head around.

Against Huddersfield when we were losing we made almost no attacking changes to our line up or tactics. Our subs were either like for like or actually more defensive.

When both teams were down to 10 men we decided we needed a back four to go up against one attacker, moving JJ to right back in the process.

We start the game today with our most recent Captain on the bench, only to bring him on for a more attacking midfielder while in a losing position. This change was a reverse of the change made in the Huddersfield game - what does this say to the two players involved?

Against Huddersfield there was plenty of space on the pitch so why did Rodri not get a look in when he plays at his best by finding space and creating chances?

Guest Sheff Owl

Did you read a Huddersfield fan's comments on here saying that we played right into their hands with how we played.

Huddersfield are known for a counter attacking team and we made it easy for them.

Look what Huddersfield did at Corners they left a man wide on the left and the right and one down the middle, making us leave players back.

We went 3 at the back in the 79th minute, why not go to that earlier?

Today i'm surprised we didn't leave players forward today when losing 2-1 we just brought everyone back into our box which i thought was crazy, we just allowed them to have more players in our box.

I just don't understand what we are trying to do sometimes.

Against Huddersfield when we were losing we made almost no attacking changes to our line up or tactics. Our subs were either like for like or actually more defensive.

When both teams were down to 10 men we decided we needed a back four to go up against one attacker, moving JJ to right back in the process.

We start the game today with our most recent Captain on the bench, only to bring him on for a more attacking midfielder while in a losing position. This change was a reverse of the change made in the Huddersfield game - what does this say to the two players involved?

Against Huddersfield there was plenty of space on the pitch so why did Rodri not get a look in when he plays at his best by finding space and creating chances?

I was thinking the same about Rodri in the Hudd game too, then he starts him today, I'll be honest, and it might upset a few but I'm not sure rodri should be in the side, could be a sub but not automatic choice, he just seems to wonder inand out of games.

Dave Jones just doesn't know his first team and It is gonna take time, it's not going to be nice.

Guest totemowl

1st question - One central midfielder came on for another. Semedo replaced McCabe who had a thigh strain.

2nd question - Based on today's performance I'm inclined to disagree. Rodri was twice in plenty of space, with players around him in space, and he twice played a pretty poor ball to one of their defenders.