everyday is WEDNESDAY - August 2012 Review - Online now

as promised a couple of weeks back, i'm doing a comic-book style review of the season. August is now online. part one is here:

august2012_1024_part01.png

Part two is here

hopefully the site is easy enough to navigate around - just go to 'monthly review' and chose the month you want to read.

will add the Palace game shortly, then any updates should be within the first week of each month - will post something here (or a new thread).

thanks for taking the time to have a look - if there's any errors please post them. have tried to be as accurate as possible and some things have had to be dropped to squeeze it all in.

Up The Owls!

BobTheDogTheOwl

In all fairness, just looked at the comic and it's actually poo poo hot!

I'd be tempted to print them off each montyh and stick them in a scrap book if you carry it on each month. Likewise, for last season, I'd do the same, but have noticed that you didn't do past September.

In all fairness, just looked at the comic and it's actually poo poo hot!

I'd be tempted to print them off each month and stick them in a scrap book if you carry it on each month. Likewise, for last season, I'd do the same, but have noticed that you didn't do past September.

cheers mate. wouldn't mind getting it printed at the end of the season if it works out but scrap book would be good for now

i have done beyond September 2011, but am going to release it month by month alongside this season. if you look at the 3rd slideshow graphic on the front page, you'll see a bit of the equaliser at Bramall Lane. i'm actually up to mid-January this year. thanks for the support though UTO

Brilliant!

much appreciated!