Brighton-tickets

Guest jackanada

Me and my dad are going.

not sure whether to drive or go by train. M25 and M3 on a Friday evening are generally horrendous, and i dont finish work until 5 so no chance of heding down earlier and missing traffic.

So might go by train from London Bridge and change at Brighton for Falmer. Palace fan I spoke to n Saturday though said the queue for the station after the game is huge.

Train in. Trains were particularly ballsed up after palace game and generally are a bit worse for evening kick offs as everyone wants to get out on the lash/home to bed asap. See if you can find a connection via lewes on way back as thats usually quicker direction to escape.

In reply to earlier poster NO YOU CANNOT PAY ON GATE. It is possible to buy a ticket by phone on the day and then pick up at ground though. If there are any tickets.

Account trek the lagniappe: on subdue or worse, it may be easiest to download this street if you already? Someone essentially furnish a worker to make without a doubt posts I'd state. This is the very from the word go span I frequented your web page and up to with it? I amazed with the analysis you made to conceive this existing submit awesome. Grand make!

Well I wouldn't argue with any of that!

On another unrelated note, does anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

I take it you can pay on gate?

Will this mean you will be returning tickets? Home tickets even with ticket exchange are running a bit low. All matches are all-ticket.

http://amextickets.azurewebsites.net/TicketsAvailable.aspx

I think these numbers may fluctuate as new tickets become available. Wednesday is the first match. The others are Birmingham and Ipswich.

Guest chapeltom

Train in. Trains were particularly ballsed up after palace game and generally are a bit worse for evening kick offs as everyone wants to get out on the lash/home to bed asap. See if you can find a connection via lewes on way back as thats usually quicker direction to escape.

In reply to earlier poster NO YOU CANNOT PAY ON GATE. It is possible to buy a ticket by phone on the day and then pick up at ground though. If there are any tickets.

How much chance have I got of getting back to London then post game? Need to be at london bridge for midnight latest.

Guest chapeltom

So avoid Brighton and go back via Lewes? 4 mins/6 min connection, no chance. Gonna have to be via Brighton

How busy is the 2207 or 2216 back to Brighton likely to be? Quieter I suggest?? I want to be on the 2233 Brighton to London Bridge that's all.

So avoid Brighton and go back via Lewes? 4 mins/6 min connection, no chance. Gonna have to be via Brighton

How busy is the 2207 or 2216 back to Brighton likely to be? Quieter I suggest?? I want to be on the 2233 Brighton to London Bridge that's all.

Falmer can only take 7 car trains (8 car trains don't fit properly). Both trains will be full to bursting if past experience is anything to go by. But there will be crowd control of the queues.

Brighton change makes more sense for London Bridge. All trains on one side to Lewes. And all trains on the near side got to Brighton. If you get the chance catch the train before that goes to East Croydon from Brighton and change there. Direct train to London Bridge is what they call semi-fast or slow. I think I would go via Brighton as changing at Three Bridges is not what I like. Connections there is always the risk of the trains being late and missing the connections.

Edited by Perseus

Guest chapeltom

Falmer can only take 7 car trains (8 car trains don't fit properly). Both trains will be full to bursting if past experience is anything to go by. But there will be crowd control of the queues.

Brighton change makes more sense for London Bridge. All trains on one side to Lewes. And all trains on the near side got to Brighton. If you get the chance catch the train before that goes to East Croydon from Brighton and change there. Direct train to London Bridge is what they call semi-fast or slow. I think I would go via Brighton as changing at Three Bridges is not what I like. Connections there is always the risk of the trains being late and missing the connections.

Long as I get back to London, rely on my mate to sort us nightbuses back to his lol

Guest jackanada

How easy is changing at Brighton for Falmer before the game?

Will get in the Brighton around 6.45pm then changing for Falmer...

The queue will be pretty obvious. They'll make you exit then join queue for falmer trains rather than let you cross between platforms. I would suggest a quick dash outside, stock up on tinnies and back into the queue.

Guest SeagullSongs

How easy is changing at Brighton for Falmer before the game?

Will get in the Brighton around 6.45pm then changing for Falmer...

That should be enough time, but I'd recommend being even earlier if possible.

Trains leave Brighton to Falmer every 15 minutes at the slowest on a matchday and takes just over 5 minutes to get to Falmer, then a short walk up to the far side of the stadium where the away fans are! :)