Brighton-tickets

I take it you can pay on gate?

Definitely NOT.

I went to Brighton on a Wednesday night in 1990 (we won 4-0).

Got back at 4am, was at work for 7am.

True story. Never again. Enjoy

Sadly, I remember that night too.

We were taught a footballing lesson that night.

Guest ESS6-BOY

Me + 2 on train

the match....freshers weekend...lots of stag/hen partys.....looks like its gonna be a busy one....whooo hoo...bring it on lol

I take it you can pay on gate?

They have that ticket scanner in operation in order to get in the ground.....like at Watford and Wembley so I believe you cannot.

Booked tickets and got the time off work so gonna make a day of it. Looked into hotels in Brighton which were coming in at £100 a night....so will be driving back to Watford afterwards....hopefully with 3 points in the bag

Guest Atmonseeronna

Account trek the lagniappe: on subdue or worse, it may be easiest to download this street if you already? Someone essentially furnish a worker to make without a doubt posts I'd state. This is the very from the word go span I frequented your web page and up to with it? I amazed with the analysis you made to conceive this existing submit awesome. Grand make!

Me and my dad are going.

not sure whether to drive or go by train. M25 and M3 on a Friday evening are generally horrendous, and i dont finish work until 5 so no chance of heding down earlier and missing traffic.

So might go by train from London Bridge and change at Brighton for Falmer. Palace fan I spoke to n Saturday though said the queue for the station after the game is huge.