Sky team of the week, just one Owl in.

Guest intercity0wl

Brownlad & Hugeowl are so superficial, so quick to slag off. Look this is a work in progress and as we move from a team attaining 55% posession to one attaining 60%+

posession the opportunities to expose Reda's unorthodox deffensive qualities will diminish. He will though retain his great aerial qualities and general strength at both ends of the pitch.

In the mid 1960's when Liverpool were winning trophhies for fun they had Tommy Lawrence in goal. Now here was a dodgy keeper but it made no difference as Liverpool did n't allow the opposition to test fat Tommy. But Shankly was no fool, he must have seen qualities in Lawrence that we fans could n't see.

Also you can't have it all ways ...JJ tearing holes in the opposition and doing hard working cover for the left back, so yeah Reda will be a bit exposed.

Give me a full back who is capable of 10 plus goals per season and he's in every time. Having said that I would n't have included him in the team of the week but then I would n't have ommited Rhys McCabe and Teddy Johnson iether.

I think you took me out of context and missing the Irony ??

Must be your age Nev

I am a big Reda fan .

He is not perfect by any means but until DJ says any different he will do for me .