points scheme for ticket purchases

does anyone know if you get points for both home and away matches?

if you're a season ticket holder you will already have 230 points (23 home games) then 10 points per away / home cup games is added if you attend.

if you're a member/whatever you get 10 points per home game you attend then 10 points per away / home cup games is added if you attend.

if you're a season ticket holder you will already have 230 points (23 home games) then 10 points per away / home cup games is added if you attend.

if you're a member/whatever you get 10 points per home game you attend then 10 points per away / home cup games is added if you attend.

thanks for that, wasn't sure if as a season ticket holder you got points when you purchased further tickets for home matches.

Guest intercity0wl

Yes.

My tickets arrived in the post on Monday but still no points added.

Thanks, Looks like a quick nip into the TO pre Birmingham game, if not added by then

I thought cup games weren't added?

Guest intercity0wl

I thought cup games weren't added?

As Sam they are, a few people might not be at the front of the queue for in demand away tickets if the points earned for so called un glamourous cup ties (Oldham Fulham) come into the equation.