Question about WedsPlayer

Guest TonyOwl88

Guest TonyOwl88

Sorry if already posted... I couldn't see anything.

I don't seem to be able to get live commentary on it. I know today's game was on sky, so maybe nobody else tried to use it, but I was bored on Saturday and wanted to listen to a game, but couldn't get any to work... and then I tried today aswell just to check...

Am I missing something? Nothing's coming up and the play button and what-not aren't there.

Just worried for some of the other games coming up that I won't be able to get to.

Cheers

It worked for a bit...about 20 minutes and then packed in. I emailed them to complain and they replied with they've checked and it's fine try clearing your browser's cookies. They're not interested in the fact that it's clear the problem isn't confined to one person. They're just interested in placating you and avoiding acknowleding there's a genuine problem with their shoddy service.

Guest TonyOwl88

I'll email them then to add weight to your complaint then.

I live too ***** far away to get to games, and their shtty product is the only way for me to follow our team fully. Its just ridiculous.

Can you remember the time they switched the commentary channels last season so we had to listen to bloody united (or go to United's commentary to listen to us)? I don't know how they even manage to be as sucky as they are.

Guest TonyOwl88

No.... I mean I've found radio sheff screw up plenty too.... But I'm not getting ANYTHING... and can't get it for other teams either so its not RS.

Wonder if its that update for Safari...

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Tony, Im having EXACTLY the same problem as you. No icons, no play button etc!! Ultra pissed off. have complained but no response. If you find out the problem, please let me know!!!

Guest TonyOwl88

Tony, Im having EXACTLY the same problem as you. No icons, no play button etc!! Ultra pissed off. have complained but no response. If you find out the problem, please let me know!!!

Will do.

Just to check though.... What internet browser are you guys using?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Tony,

Our Internet system fooked up months back. We are using the 'InPrivate' back up version at the moment. The regualar one is Microsoft Explorer. God im poo poo with computers!!!!

`Owlstalk.....of course!

Neil,

Im mailing to the direct link from Player so im assuming that is not going to the club!

Guest TonyOwl88

There are some games tomorow so I'll see if I can get it working one way or another.

Also we'll see what Player say.

Hopefully it'll be sorted for the first game of the season proper next weekend.

Guest TonyOwl88

They still haven't fixed it. Like people said before... they're too busy trying to get me to check everything on my computer instead of focusing on fixing their faulty product.

It might get fixed one day, but it looks like we're all going to miss the first game of the season if you're having this problem and can't make the game.

Fab.

Guest TonyOwl88

Speak of the devil, its randomly started working now. I dare say I can't tell you why though. Try updating Flash Player, and if not, you'll just need to tell them about the problem until they fix it.

UTO