Clobber - Pretty Green Denim and Lacoste Coat

Both of these are brand new with tags.

The Pretty Green denim I bought about 6 months ago and although it fit when I bought it, its tapered so I couldn't button it up fully. I've decided I'll not really get to a position where it fits (I like to wear things buttoned up), so up for sale it goes. Looking for £70 (It was £115 new - the new season's one is currently £135). If someone buys it this week, I'll throw in a nice French Connection checked shirt (for that mod look) in Large. If not this week, I'll be sending the shirt back at the weekend (only cost a tenner and I bought two for size).

Denim jacket size is Large, and pit to pit laid flat, is 21". However, it does taper to the bottom and is approx 19" at the bottom.

imagevqz.jpg

imagejqf.jpg

This is the shirt - also BNWT

imagesvo.jpg

Also selling a Lacoste coat, bought only 2 weeks ago but I've decided its not for me. Annoyingly I've lost the receipt so can only return for a credit note/exchange (aagh!). So thought I'd offer here first. It was reduced from £320 to £160 and I'll accept £150. I have 2 weeks to return for exhange if preferred but would ideally prefer to sell. Size says 50/4 which I think is medium in lacoste terms - but its 23" laid pit to pit so that is more of a Large/XL. Lovely coat in a very nice, light cotton material (no lining). As I say, brand new with tags. The colour is like powder blue - please note, photo was taken last night with bedroom light on.

imageqig.jpg

imagensn.jpg

imageiyjg.jpg

Major error on my part and forgot to return the Lacoste coat in time.

So, big reduction to £110. Bargain

I love the word clobber

Reight word!

If I wasn't saving to move house this month I'd have the denim jacket. Looks similar to one my mate had, tidy as.

I really liked that jacket - sadly, the thing was a tad too small. Sold now