Redeem Teamcard points by 31st May

Guest intercity0wl

Bit annoying that they expire before the new shirt is out.

Will probably go down and get a gift voucher with my points, is that allowed?

Good thinking.

I think team points are crap. Be slightly better of they didn't expire. You're much better of using quidco for any other retailer

Guest intercity0wl

So do the points just gained from buying my season ticket this week, expire at the end of the month? If so that's a bit out of order

Im not sure you get any for buying a S/T, i know buying Membership usually gets you some, but im guessing they might change that to loyalty points this season also i disagree with the other poster re Teamcard being crap, every point earned from June 1st will go towards my 2013/14 S/T, and as usual will save me a tidy sum.

Im not sure you get any for buying a S/T, i know buying Membership usually gets you some, but im guessing they might change that to loyalty points this season also i disagree with the other poster re Teamcard being crap, every point earned from June 1st will go towards my 2013/14 S/T, and as usual will save me a tidy sum.

I really need to start remembering to get them whenever I buy stuff online.

I reckon I could've saved about £40 if I'd remembered to go to sites via the teamcard site to make purchases.

As it is most of my points are just from stuff I've bought in the Owls store.

I really need to start remembering to get them whenever I buy stuff online.

I reckon I could've saved about £40 if I'd remembered to go to sites via the teamcard site to make purchases.

As it is most of my points are just from stuff I've bought in the Owls store.

This is what I was saying about quidco. You get much better rates and real cash back. It works out better than Teamcard (and I can refer you :D )