help coming...

not to worry help's coming...

BIG GUNS is on the way to help out as assistant manager, 'cos for weeks now he's been saying that lines is not good enough for the central midfield role...

semedo is towing his balex off against 2, and 3 opposition midfielders every week, against the better sides in the division, it's proving too much for even him to cope with...

our central midfield was cut open today so easily that it was like the mexicans going over the wall on the last day of the alamo...

finally i've looked through the fa rules, and it's good news...

A GOALKEEPER IS ALLOWED TO USE HIS HANDS TO STOP A SHOT...bit of good news all around there, for us and bywater...

'cos i haven't seen him use his hands yet, other than to wave at the backline, or pick the ball out of the net with...THEY SHOT THROUGH HIM TODAY AGAIN...his kicking was below atrocious, we use that a reason for ROD not playing...

now undoubtedly the happy C boys will be neggin this to death...

but the truth is today we started very slow AGAIN, we we're 2 down before we had found either of our forwards with the ball...

semedo was laid bare in m/f with no support, and our keeper stopped nothing (again)...

Bit harsh on the central midfield. I don't think we started until we were 2-0 down but it wasn't really specifically the central midfield to blame, just the whole team. Lines got shifted out to the right and Prutton came into the middle as well, so blaming Lines is also a bit short sighted in my opinion.

I agree about Bywater, not fully convinced by him. His kicking at the end was a major contributor to us not seeing the game out, and he appears very scared to come out and collect balls, especially if they are in the air.

Edited by nebneeb

Bit harsh on the central midfield. I don't think we started until we were 2-0 down but it wasn't really specifically the central midfield to blame, just the whole team. Lines got shifted out to the right and Prutton came into the middle as well, so blaming Lines is also a bit short sighted in my opinion.

I agree about Bywater, not fully convinced by him. His kicking at the end was a major contributor to us not seeing the game out, and he appears very scared to come out and collect balls, especially if they are in the air.

no prutton played wide right m/f, he had a good game, and is quality with the ball at his feet...

lines was woeful, and if we don't stop him from being our dead ball expert soon, someone's going to get seriously hurt in the upper end of the kop...