Bangkok, Thailand

Guest PenangOwl

Guest PenangOwl

Mods - please move to correct department but give the regulars a chance to read it first .......

If anyone finds themselves in the City of Angels, make your way to Sukhumvit Rd. Soi 11 (not Soi 11/1). Walk down the left hand side past the cabaret club and turn left towards Cheap Charlies. Go around Cheap Charlies and further down on the left is a quaint English Pub called "The Pickled Liver". At first it seems to be a tribute to George Best and inside the pub it is decorated with all various football shirts, scarfs and banners. The majority of which are of Sheffield Wednesday. The outlet is owned by a guy named Nick from Stocksbridge.

The sausage and mash ain't bad either!

Mods - please move to correct department but give the regulars a chance to read it first .......

If anyone finds themselves in the City of Angels, make your way to Sukhumvit Rd. Soi 11 (not Soi 11/1). Walk down the left hand side past the cabaret club and turn left towards Cheap Charlies. Go around Cheap Charlies and further down on the left is a quaint English Pub called "The Pickled Liver". At first it seems to be a tribute to George Best and inside the pub it is decorated with all various football shirts, scarfs and banners. The majority of which are of Sheffield Wednesday. The outlet is owned by a guy named Nick from Stocksbridge.

The sausage and mash ain't bad either!

Cheers Nick!

:biggrin:

Guest PenangOwl

Cheers Nick!

:biggrin:

Hi Nick,

I popped in to see you last (errm!) Monday I think but I couldn't stay long as I had an early start to leave for Singapore next morning.

I live in Penang and get up to Bangkok regularly. I will be back next week actually. I'll try and pop in for a beer and a chat.

Cheers,

Mark