Batth + Jones

Thing I liked about Jones was he was talking and directing before the game started then when ROD made his first save he went over and congratulated him which is just what was needed.

Having Jones in front of O'Donnell helped him no end i think- Christ only knows how RoD would have done with Reeda Johnson in front of him alongside Beevers.

I was very impressed by Jones all round- should have done better for the first goal (although it was Madine who lost Fonte) but from open play he was very solid and had a touch of the Michael Johnson about him.

I'd be happy to see an unchanged back 4 for Dagenham tbh.

Guest spanish owl

Lallana, Lambert & Chamberlain are 3 of the better players outside the premiership.

I cannot knock any of our defenders tonight. I thought the whole team gave 100% but just did not create enough going forward.

Thought we looked liked a poor team altogether!

Jones tried to win every header but with no control on were the ball was going, fullbacks were poo poo! ( especially reynolds) midfield didn´t win a second ball all night, wingers never beat the full backs, deliver from set pieces was poo poo (Teale, has been!)

& forwards never looked like scoring!

Apart from that we played quite well!