Gary Madine

Guest JonTheOwl66

you're crap!

try watching a game for a change before making an opinion! thrower!

try changing your name to "jontheparttimeowl66" eh? Makes lots of posts in a short time on a forum but doesn't go to a game.

I go to every game? Your point being? :laugh:

Moron.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Would you say the same about Bullen?

I certainly would. They were both in the past, amazing how people look back on that season and say we had good players.

The squad now is a million times better.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Garbage.

You need to have a think about the level we're at, and how much we'd love a 20-goal a season striker now. In fact, who was the last person before him to do it - Mark Bright? In which case in the past 16 years or so we've had one person to score 20 goals.

I started writing then an argument about goals scored as penalties, but it was that simplistic, I couldn't be arsed to give you the satisfaction.

But that's irrelevant. Morrison is on 12? Not sure exactly, how many penalties has he had? Two. How many tap-ins? Ten. He could quite possibly get 20 goals if he plays..

Maclean is in the past like I've just said, I'll be forever grateful to him for scoring that penalty in play-off final, but he is NOT a good player.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I certainly would. They were both in the past, amazing how people look back on that season and say we had good players.

The squad now is a million times better.

Good just checking. :biggrin: