Home baby footy shirts

Quick question, how do I order a baby home shirt? Saw the TV advertising at a few home games that there is new baby stock in store but i've been down twice now and there was only pink baby grows and away shirts in.

Is there any way I can pre-order a baby home shirt as I'd like to get one with the children's hospital logo on the front. The baby is due to arrive in the next two weeks and it would be great if I could get a kit in time.

Quick question, how do I order a baby home shirt? Saw the TV advertising at a few home games that there is new baby stock in store but i've been down twice now and there was only pink baby grows and away shirts in.

Is there any way I can pre-order a baby home shirt as I'd like to get one with the children's hospital logo on the front. The baby is due to arrive in the next two weeks and it would be great if I could get a kit in time.

Unfortunately we are out of stock of baby home kit now and there are no plans to get any more in due to minimum order quantities and the fact that we will be getting a new home kit for next season.

We do have a new range of baby wear, however are out of stock of some of that at the moment as it's proved extremely popular. We've ordered more and will be getting it in ASAP.

ok no probs. Quick question, is the ground the only place SWFC kits are sold now are do we allow kits to be sold in other shops around Sheffield. Might have a wander out at lunch to see if I can pick one up.

There are a couple of shops that we license to sell them too.

Debenhams in town (although they don't have much left in stock, apparently) & JD Sports in town, Meadowhall and Drakehouse.

Worth a try, but might be worth giving them a ring to check first to save a trip?

Cheers for the tip. They had none left in Debenham's but managed to get the last one from JD Sports on Pinstone street, on offer too, so very happy. The kid (don't know the gender yet) will have something to wear daily now ;) though don't think the wife will be too pleased :)

Cheers for the tip. They had none left in Debenham's but managed to get the last one from JD Sports on Pinstone street, on offer too, so very happy. The kid (don't know the gender yet) will have something to wear daily now ;) though don't think the wife will be too pleased :)

Nice one. Always great to see kids dressed up in blue and white - get them tied to the club early! Have you thought about signing them up as a club member too - only a tenner and you get all this:

* 300 team card points (value £3)

* 2nd level priority tickets for all away games where prioritisation applies (1 ticket per member)

* 5 TeamCard points for every £1 spent on Owls Merchandise online or in the Owls Megastore

* Random draw for Barney’s buddy at each game

* One money can’t buy competition per year

* 10% discount on swfc community birthday parties

* 10% discount on swfc soccer camps

* Reduced match day prices

* 1 free U8 tickets for cat b & c games on kop available in megastore subject to availability

* Exclusive club membership scarf

* Cuddly Ozzie owl

Out of interest, how much did you get the baby kit for at JD?

My wife wasn't thrilled at me dressing our daughter in one either! She was even less impressed that from 8 or 9 months little Eleanor would clap if you chanted "Wednesday!" at her as if she were doing the Wednesday chant!

The shirt still just fits her, as we bought 9-12 months, and I was making a pile of things to put on her last weekend and while I was digging out a vest for her she crawled over to the pile picked up the Owls shirt and began wheeling it around her head shouting "Day! Day!" over and over again. I was so proud.

We're now working on kissing the badge - don't tell my missus!

Congratulations in advance! You have a lot of work to do! If you come up with any amusing brainwashing ideas let me know!!