Radio Sheffield

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Wrighty80

I just cannot understand why I come on here and virtually every person to a man is so passionate about Irvine going and then I listen to that and 90% of fans are saying ermm, yeaaa, give him time.

I just heard give him to gel these new players in, well he had some good new players in the summer and he's done feck all with them!

Some people are so blind!

I just cannot understand why I come on here and virtually every person to a man is so passionate about Irvine going and then I listen to that and 90% of fans are saying ermm, yeaaa, give him time.

I just heard give him to gel these new players in, well he had some good new players in the summer and he's done feck all with them!

Some people are so blind!

Amazing isn't it?

APATHY... APATHY... APATHY...

The buzz word for a few months now on here. But it rings so true. Do we not expect better?

Is this how low we've got?

Have we become and are we going to accept been League One mid-table fodder?

AMAZING.

WAKE UP YOU flippers!!!

Edited by BRADDAZ

Agree 100% Braddaz. It's seems that 10 years of crap has completely sapped any form of expectation from some supporters. 10th place in league 1 and some fans are saying give him more time. If I have to listen to any more Irvine apologists I'm going to throw the chuffing radio out of the window. The man is a walking disaster who thankfully won't be here much longer.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I can't even be bothered to read many threads in the section anymore. Irvine is destroying my passion for the club.

I was silently depressed after being wasted 4-0 on Saturday. I was silently depressed again as I listened to a zombie like crowd on the radio last night.

There is no way on gods green earth I'll be paying upwards fo £20 of my salary to watch that flipping mindless, drone-like clown eat away at my club.

I have just been on Leyton Orients forum and they are ripping the poo into us, laughing at our face and talking about how we were destroyed. It's an absolute crime to football with the players we have.

If Irvine has any decency he'd leave. I simply cannot face anything to do with this club while this uninspiring negative tosspot is in charge.

Milan if you're reading, you're flipping pushing this too far. Sack the manager or your investment will pi55 itself away. You're already hemorrhaging money at every home game with the reduced attendances. We don't want him, the team doesn't want him, get rid.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Guest intercity0wl

How about if MM is not gonna sack this clown how about inviting him on to Football Heaven so he can answer some questions from the fans?

It's about time the fans got some answers..

It's about time he got pushed and pulled up on certain things.

Sick of hearing about the same questions and getting the same answers.

Some of the answers he gives is just unacceptable and he NEVER get's pushed on them...

Take last night for example Andy Giddings asked everything yet what the fans wanted to know...

Like why did he play Tommy Spurr at RB?

Why did he take Gary Teale off?

Why did he leave JJ on?

You really expect the manager to go on local radio and explain to Supportrs why he does certain things in a certain way, can you ever imagine Radio Mrseyside getting Kenny Dalglish to do this,or radio Manchester united getting Fergusson to do the same ?, of course not.

The manager lives or dies by his results alone and answer to the Board or owner and nobody else, in our case when the owner is sick of hearing the answers or excuses he is being given im sure he will stop asking the questions and act accordingly.

Guest Sheff Owl

You really expect the manager to go on local radio and explain to Supportrs why he does certain things in a certain way, can you ever imagine Radio Mrseyside getting Kenny Dalglish to do this,or radio Manchester united getting Fergusson to do the same ?, of course not.

The manager lives or dies by his results alone and answer to the Board or owner and nobody else, in our case when the owner is sick of hearing the answers or excuses he is being given im sure he will stop asking the questions and act accordingly.

Well the least i would expect is the journo to at least ask the question/s...

Guest intercity0wl

Well the least i would expect is the journo to at least ask the question/s...

Yep, but asking awkward unwanted questions to people of importance is a sure fire way to be left out of the loop when it comes to getting them little bits of info everybody wants first.