Cock Up on next years ST????

Wonder if anyone can shed some light, Before xmas i booked my STs for next season, I have moved seats as there wasnt enough room to get my young daughter a seat next to me and her brother. I booked them online and then visited the shop to secure daughters seat. No problem there. Now my missus has just told me SWFC ticket office has been after me on the phone and left a message stating that there is a problem with my STs for next year as they are somebody elses seats??????? Well for one i hope they aren't somebody elses as its taken a month to find this out. If i have to choose some more seats that suit i wont be a happy man.

Any Ideas ticket sales gang??

I will be phoning tommorow sometime but atm i am a busy man working away from sheffield for queen and country !!!!

Don't be too harsh on them though. Sure, somebody may have made a mistake but that's all it is, a simple mistake and we do have quite a few other spare seats for you to sit in.

Spare seats maybe........not where i want to sit though. Just been looking online at next years STs seems any 3 seats together in the area i want are all gone. Not worrying too much as i have a reciept with the allocated seats on it. Possesion is 9/10ths of the law is it not?