something to cheer us up

From my mate Paul Bower...

The Sky is Blue...The clouds are white...and that's why God's a Wednesdaite and it's raining...raining on the Reds. Tell me ma me ma...to put the chamapge on ice...where going to Wembley twice...tell me ma me ma. 4-0 down after half an hour at Stamford Bridge standing in the pouring rain in the open away end. Dancing in a conga line chanting "What's It Like to be outclassed...and now you're gonna believe us...we're gonna win the League" Forza Wednesday flags Wing Commander Waddle. It was a bloody FIESTA!

From my mate Paul Bower...

The Sky is Blue...The clouds are white...and that's why God's a Wednesdaite and it's raining...raining on the Reds. Tell me ma me ma...to put the chamapge on ice...where going to Wembley twice...tell me ma me ma. 4-0 down after half an hour at Stamford Bridge standing in the pouring rain in the open away end. Dancing in a conga line chanting "What's It Like to be outclassed...and now you're gonna believe us...we're gonna win the League" Forza Wednesday flags Wing Commander Waddle. It was a bloody FIESTA!

fortunately our ICO coach broke down for the Chelsea game somewhere near london.

we got got free travel to the next game at Arsenal.

we lost 5-0 at Highbury if I remember correctly.