Will Milan listen to the fans?

I seriously cannot understand how Irvine has got away with it for so long.

It's almost as if Milan has been made to feel guilty about sacking managers in the past and he is determined to try and do it differently this time.

MILAN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG MANAGER TO BE PATIENT WITH.

He is without doubt the worst manager in my lifetime; at least Eustace was sacked before he could do too much damage. This edit has been here a year now and he is still getting away with it.

Come on Milan- for the sake of the club and your investment- you have to sack him and his coaching staff. NOW.

About time the Irvine out chants started,he might listen to the fans then.I,ll be starting it from the kop on tuesday,hope people join in.

About time the Irvine out chants started,he might listen to the fans then.I,ll be starting it from the kop on tuesday,hope people join in.

gladly.

But we might win, in which case he gets another reprieve....also it's hard to get Irvine out chants going unless we are losing.

Milan needs to sack him before....otherwise it will leave people hoping for a defeat just so he gets sacked which is just wrong.

Think the Irvine out chants should be started before flipping kick off on Tuesday. Theres pure hatred for this man, as bad as we were last season under Laws I never disliked the man and was even slightly sad when he went because he had great passion, good rapport with the fans and abit of bloody personality, but his time had come.

Compare that with Irvine, 0% passion, completely uninspiring, a smugness about his 'managerial style', absolutely no rapport with the fans etc. Never hated a Wednesday manager more in the last 20 years, cannot stand him, please flip off Alan and never let me have to see your annoying face or listen to your suicidally dull interviews EVER again.

Think the Irvine out chants should be started before flipping kick off on Tuesday. Theres pure hatred for this man, as bad as we were last season under Laws I never disliked the man and was even slightly sad when he went because he had great passion, good rapport with the fans and abit of bloody personality, but his time had come.

Compare that with Irvine, 0% passion, completely uninspiring, a smugness about his 'managerial style', absolutely no rapport with the fans etc. Never hated a Wednesday manager more in the last 20 years, cannot stand him, please flip off Alan and never let me have to see your annoying face or listen to your suicidally dull interviews EVER again.

Agree, just hope its ASAP.

Guest intercity0wl

whether i agree or not if i am at the side of you it will be a totally different response you get, nob, there are three points at stake..

Edited by intercity0wl