QUE SERA SERA

Guest sotonowl

Guest sotonowl

I'm of the opinion that the manager should get until at least the end of March,why?Cos I can't see the point in changing now unless someone exceptional was in the frame for the job.

We are stuck with things this year lads,it is poo poo or bust and what will be will be.

On another note,and this is by no means an excuse for Irvine or our predicament so please don't think it is I do have something I would like to share with you all which does put things a little bit in context although still I say by no means detracting from our current situation.

I aint clever enough to post a link but you will find the advert at que sera sera thailand on google.I was in thailand for the whole of November and this ad brought a tear to my eye i'm not ashamed to say

UTO

I'm of the opinion that the manager should get until at least the end of March,why?Cos I can't see the point in changing now unless someone exceptional was in the frame for the job.

We are stuck with things this year lads,it is poo poo or bust and what will be will be.

On another note,and this is by no means an excuse for Irvine or our predicament so please don't think it is I do have something I would like to share with you all which does put things a little bit in context although still I say by no means detracting from our current situation.

I aint clever enough to post a link but you will find the advert at que sera sera thailand on google.I was in thailand for the whole of November and this ad brought a tear to my eye i'm not ashamed to say

UTO

You've stuck up for Irvine for ages so your opinion on this subject pretty much counts for sh!t.

But i think i know what your saying about putting things into perspective, ie its only a game at the end of the day.

Giving him until the of March would be such an Irvine-esque thing to do, i.e. leaving it too late for any changes to have an impact.

If MM is going to get rid, then the sooner the better. With the number of games coming up in the next month we can't afford to gamble that he'll turn it round.

We can still get in play offs, but not with Irvine in charge.

Why not act now, try and save our season by getting into and through the play offs with a new manager...?

This season doesn't have to be a right off.

It will if Irvine is in charge for five more games though the useless tw@t.

Edited by BRADDAZ