Foundation Draw

Guest intercity0wl

Didn't win that one, so any chance of putting the paupers 50/50 draw results from Saturday on the OS please.

Thankyou, no luck again, ah well there is always the next game.

Guest intercity0wl

Thankyou, no luck again, ah well there is always the next game.

Cough, cough, ah well next game ( Yeovil ) come and gone, wonder if i have won this time, will just have a quick look on the OS, ooops what a surprise not on yet. :biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

They don't get added straight away you know - there's processes to follow! ;)

Oh right consider my self told off for being impatient, its just that i bought my last game tickets 42 hours ago and will be buying my next one in about 48 hours, never mind i will now remember the Processes and carry on being :happy: .

Oh right consider my self told off for being impatient, its just that i bought my last game tickets 42 hours ago and will be buying my next one in about 48 hours, never mind i will now remember the Processes and carry on being :happy: .

I was being a little tongue-in-cheek too mate. :wink:

I've asked about the results for you and hopefully they'll be on the site later today.

Guest intercity0wl

I've asked about the results for you and hopefully they'll be on the site later today.

A drink paid on for you James, if i ever do manage to win the bloody thing.

Guest intercity0wl

Still :happy: , and still being very Patient :dry:, although i did find out i had not won the Foundation draw this week very quickly.

Guest intercity0wl

Yep i know thats why i said i found out quickly i had not won the Foundation draw, its the 50/50 im wanting so i dont get em mixed up with the new tickets i will buy tomorrow, but hey im determined to stay :happy: dispite the Processes that have to be gone through, :biggrin:

Yep i know thats why i said i found out quickly i had not won the Foundation draw, its the 50/50 im wanting so i dont get em mixed up with the new tickets i will buy tomorrow, but hey im determined to stay :happy: dispite the Processes that have to be gone through, :biggrin:

:biggrin: OK - looking into 50/50 now for you.

Guest intercity0wl

They don't get added straight away you know - there's processes to follow! ;)

Cough, sorry back again, but I Will be buying tonights 50/50 tickets for the Peterborough match in about 7 hours, any chance the processes that need to be gone through to get last Saturdays Notts County results on the OS before then can be gone through :rolleyes: