HELP - Pay on the gate at Bristol today?

We'll probably know on Thursday/Friday whether pay on the day is available for this match. It depends on the number of tickets we sell through our ticket office (which determines the number of tickets left for pay on the day).

I have telephoned the ticket office at SWFC, just now - cannot tell me if it is pay on the gate. They suggested I telephoned Bristol CFC.

Just done that and their ticket office closes on Saturday at 11:00 am.

Checked in 'departments' section of Forum - the question has been asked but no answer given. (as above).

Only an hour up the road for me - does anyone know the answer?

Pay on the day at Bristol City

Posted on: Fri 07 Jan 2011

Sheffield Wednesday would like to inform supporters that they will be able to pay on the turnstile for the Owls FA cup third round match against Bristol City on Saturday.

All E-Tickets will not be valid at Ashton Gate and supporters will need to collect their pre ordered tickets from either the Owls Megastore or on arrival at Bristol City from the collection point at which is situated next to the away turnstiles.

Any Sheffield Wednesday supporter who selected the postal option and have not received their tickets must contact the Owls Megastore no later than 24 hours prior to kick off.

from official site

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2260616,00.html