bristol city, the perfect game for wednesday?

Guest swfc fan

Guest swfc fan

we will probably be going going into this game as underdogs (one of the few times this season) the pressure is off and the perfect chance to give the younger players a chance including morrison(if in) and johnson let them bond give the likes of palmer modest etc the chance to play with one of the best opposition we may play this season im sure bristol city will be thinking we are going to give them a tough game, so lets give it them, maybe the final chance for certain players to show they can play against higher opposition before the 6 new signing come in (oh it does feel good to be able to spend money again) :biggrin: , also surely heffernan deserves to start against his former club.

team

weaver

jones morrison(if in) r johnson spurr

teale palmer miller j johnson

heffernan mellor/modest

prediction

3-1 to the mighty owls

Edited by swfc fan

Guest domSWFC

I feel we should play our best side and try to get back to winning ways. But it would be nice to see the younger players get a chance, they should have had a chance in the JPT though.

Edited by domSWFC

Guest swfc fan

I feel we should play our best side and try to get back to winning ways. But it would be nice to see the younger players get a chance, they should have had a chance in would be nice to see the younger players get a chance, they should have had a chance in the JPT though.

agreed mate maybe give jameson a chance aswell they should have been given the chance against southport and in the jpt it can only be a good thing thing to give them a chance

Edited by swfc fan

If anybody thinks Irvine is going to let us have some fun in the FA cup they can whistle!!!

Heff will not start!

Palmer will not play

We will play four four rumblein two an we will lump the ball about like its covered in poo poo,

We will lose one nil and everyone will say its a good thing so we can concentrate on looking pathetic at trying to get promoted…

Guest gringos

If anybody thinks Irvine is going to let us have some fun in the FA cup they can whistle!!!

Heff will not start!

Palmer will not play

We will play four four rumblein two an we will lump the ball about like its covered in poo poo,

We will lose one nil and everyone will say its a good thing so we can concentrate on looking pathetic at trying to get promoted…

Just what I was thinkin but I'm poo with words. UTO :biggrin:

Heff will not start!

Palmer will not play

:laugh:

Heff will not start!

Palmer will not play

Bloody optimist! :biggrin:

Guest Saturday Owl

Heff will not start!

Palmer will not play

Not looking forward to it now you optimist. :biggrin:

Sorry guys, i have just lost my patience right now!!

Im not a st holder i go to every home match but i like knowing if something comes up on the odd saturday i have it free, imagine how much i feel like buying a ticket for the Charlton game, i think new signings will push me over though…

I live with a bristol city fan so noone wants to win this more than me